domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ 130

Today I went shopping and as I am a hopeless shopaholic, lol... I went to one of my favorite shops mon tissu, I have less to take the entire store, XD
Well here I show you some of what you buy and as the summer is over and we return to work, I chose this look in blue, giving a touch of formality without losing the joy he has given us the season ends already red with that passion. Hope you like, hugs <3
 

Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa 12
Hair: Alice Project - Ruby - Infinity
Glasses: MG - SunGlasses - Positano Parasol - 60's Classic - [By Maxi Gossamer]
Rings: MG - Rings - Ketama - Gold-Silver - [By Maxi Gossamer]
Bag: {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel ~ Matted Red
Shirt: {mon tissu} Spade Blouse ~ Blue Stripe
Skirt: {mon tissu} Westbury Mini / Rigged Mesh ~ Navy
Nails: Synthetique Red No. 9 Colour Tactics
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Platform "Dark Red"
Poses: :: Focus Poses Handbag Set 10 :: - [By Carol Kling]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario